Stuff You Need to Know
Scheduler will trigger a circuit to run at the configured date, time, and frequently.
How to Configure
- Time (field) - The time of day to start the circuit. This time must be in 24 hr format.
- Frequency (field) - How often the schedule should run the circuit. Enter it as # followed by frequency, such as '1 week'. The following frequency types can be used:
- Start)field) - Enter when the schedule should begin, such as '1 day' for tomorrow. Any of the following frequencies can be used:
- No weeks (checkbox) - Check for no weeks
- OUTPUT DATA(subgroup)
- Data type(droplist) - This selection is optional and will default to String if nothing is selected. The following data types can be used:
- Base 64 as Buffer
- Data (field) - You may enter some data to be sent to the connected component(s).
Click here to view information on standard settings.