Basic System Requirements
Apple / Mac
- Download CircuitBuilder.dmg file
- Double-Click downloaded file or Open with Menu (CircuitBuilder Install window will appear)
- Drag CircuitBuilder installer icon to the Applications Folder (Installer will begin copying and extracting the package)
- CircuitBuilder application should now appear in your Applications folder
- Double-Click CircuitBuilder application file or Open with Menu (CircuitBuilder Application will open)
- The CircuitBuilder icon should also now appear in your Applications Dock
Issues / Errors (MAC)
Getting error "CircuitBuilder" can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer."?
- Click APPLE > SYSTEM PREFERENCES
- Select Security & Privacy
- Message will indicate "CircuitBuilder" was blocked from opening because it is not from an identified developer.
- Click OPEN ANYWAY button
- You should now be able to open Circuit Builder
- Installation process should now begin.
- Click NEXT to continue
- Select the additional tasks (Desktop Icon, Start Menu Folder) you wish to perform in the install
- Click NEXT
- The CircuitBuilder install will now begin